Tuesday, February 16, 2010

While in transit...

Just figured I would drop a quick entry into this here blog while I'm on my way out to our final destination. Currently in Kyrgyzstan, at Manas, AFB. Have some pictures to post, but that's going to have to wait until I get settled in my hooch downrange. Have a few pictures from the start of the trip, but pictures are going to be far and few between from here on out as I have to ensure that there is nothing that can be exploited in them. Patience is all I can ask. Should have a nice long post sometime in the next week or so...until then, peace!

2 comments:

  1. how about no pictures? words are just fine. then u won't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going to be extremely selective with the pictures that are posted. Either way, hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete